Monday, May 12, 2014

Japan n Godzilla n Swords... :-)

before I woke this morning I was having a dream that I went to Japan n got a translator n found a older master sword maker... When I meet him I had a statement wrote out which I gave to the translator n I bent over in my wheelchair as best as I could do a bow in respect, the statement said "Hello Master I bow in respect for the great works I heard n believe you do n that I respect your craft n mastery n I will not unbow until you tell my translator that I can raise... I come here to ask a great favor from you n know you have no reason to grant it... I really would like you to create n build  me a set of swords for my family future line... I am willing to pay you for your great honorable works plus willing to give to charity you recommend/favor..." (this must be after I win the lottery 2 reason I can't afford a trip to Japan at this time 2 let allow afford the cost of a master made set of swords n funds to a charity) I woke up before I got his answer but a cool n detailed dream but weird after I woke I kept thinking about Japan n even remembering the movie 'Shogun' n even a few words popped in my head of Japanese, so strange that my mind seems fixated on Japan n the swords they are known for n not the cheap knock offs I could get in stores now,...

the mind can be so strange, I have not watched 'Shogun' in about a year, nor have I watched any thing related to Japan lately n even though I have seen the Godzilla move ads but America has not made a good Godzilla movie ever, like Japan can't make a good King Kong movie so, I don't think the latest Godzilla ads have made think of Japan.... wait... maybe it has as I said America has not made a good Godzilla movie like Japan not making good King Kong movie n my dream was me wanting a Japanese made set of swords because swords available here in America my look good but by no means equal to a sword made in Japan like their Godzilla movies...

interesting...

HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...