Wednesday, June 18, 2014

an idea :-D

I have a wild idea, yeah think it will work when I die n get cremated I will have orders to place a vile of my whole blood blood taken by a lab so in a sealed vile n place in center of my remains in a steel urn lined with lead n welded sealed with bio warning on it saying Do Not Open n Never try to Clove the Cells inside, We Totally Warn You Do Not Do It, also have vile in a plastic sealed bag saying 'This is Your Final Warning!!!' then on vile write 'Ok We Warned You, Kiss Your World Go Bye Been Nice Warning You!!!' Have Bio Hazard signs n Scull n Bones wherever they can fit then have the urn dropped in the ocean maybe 15miles out so in many many many years when found it should be found by some who will find a scientist willing to clone my cells n they release Koala Giovanos on the Earth again HaHaHa LOL so the world can have the greatness of Koala Giovano among them again ROFLOL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...