Sunday, June 22, 2014

Good Afternoon :-)

Good Afternoon :-)

I had a toss n turning nite n had a weird dream a dream that repeated it's self every time I woke n went back to sleep the cycle just kept repeating n was so intense... The dream was about a major disaster about to happen that would change the world n I had a lucky chance to save my family but I didn't have a family so because I had a week to accept the ticket in the dream I found a more deserving family but ticket wasn't transferable  the family had a daughter that just became of legal age so in the dream I talked to whole family n said let me marry the daughter so I could save whole family... When it was time to get into the safety thing(this was unclear, was it a spaceship or a ark-ship, or was it a underground type thing was not clear) as I made sure that the whole family got in safely I grabbed the family's daughter my now wife's hand n gave her a vile said preserve my father's n my line n have a blessed future, she was confused "are you coming" she questioned... I replied "No, my body is too bad of shape to ask any one to help me with, the future is with you n your family n by me not being among you it is one less challenge you all don't need, so use the vile to keep my line alive n your family'" with that I wheeled away, n that is where I kept waking up... So strange of a dream...

Ok, now onto my body, my body is feeling very good today no aches or tightness in the muscles, back muscles were tight inbetween dreams this morning but feeling good now... :-)

I hope n pray U are all doing Better/Well today, in my old life I was never much about concerning myself of others issues or health but my new faithful life I have opened my eyes n heart to others I pray for so many now n with such a sincere n caring heart so my updates aren't just about me but me letting U all know I am here n as long as I am here there is another person here for U as well So,HUGs to U,

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...