Sunday, June 8, 2014

Being Different...

I was thinking, I know I need to stop that...

I joke a lot about being crazy, weird, wacky n different but that is because for a lot of my life people have tried to fit in a mold, as a child mom dressed me had my hair cut in a way she like(most parents do that which for the very young but when they can start making decisions themselves hair cuts should be an area they should be able to voice their wants n because it is their time to interact with others) n in high school I tried to fit in with others n even after high school my parents had strong opinions about what I did n then I joined the Mormons n talk about a group that tries to get you to follow a pattern of how you dress n act but after a fall in following their pattern n after my mother moved from Maine to Florida that I started trying my own ways to look which was mainly a biker type look because I liked that they don't care about looks n accepted people for who they are(granted they mainly want tough people) n after my stroke I found my look n I take pride in being different n wacky I was not meant to be put in a mold that other humans want me it, I was made to be different...  (oops think I have a run on sentence there)
Being different strange n crazy isn't a bad thing it makes you/me what we are really inside, to add a religion in this yes Jesus was a shepard of men but we were never meant to be sheep to follow a mold, sheep also are different in looks, shape n sizes n humans are so many n so different we need guidance but we have minds to know how to live, if we were meant to be all the same we wouldn't have been given freewill...
So I am proud of my looks, craziness n being different n think others should follow what they fell it right for themselves n be comfortable in being yourself!!!

my opinion, Giovano :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...