Monday, May 31, 2010

wow... just thinking again...

I was just thinking about how bad I feel which is alway the case after I have got drunk... in the past I was usally yelled at or bitched at... which I than would change from being sad to mad... this time no yelling or bitching just me sitting here having to reallized I F'ed-Up... I did this,

I may have thought I was having a great time Sat but Sunday I wake up no phone and (I just looked it up) I spent $70 on my nite of so-called fun...and also $20 extra to replace the sim card in my phone(already have a backup phone no sim) and $10 to my mother... She gave me money to get her a sandwich at McD's, I did buy the sandwich from McD's but I never got to her and her change fell out of the bag her sandwich was in so I have to refund her $10 it was my stupidity that lost the money and never got her sandwich to her...

Life and to its lessons!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...