Monday, May 3, 2010

My FaceBook account??? WTF???

I was on FaceBook tonite and was about to log-out when I decided to just refresh and see if there were any new post... my browser said I needed to log-in... no biggy that happens sometimes...
WTF!!! FaceBook system says account disabled!!!
WTF
Why???
I live on FaceBook (I know I need a life) but whats going on???
I do not post anything inappropriate...
I am lost...
what to do???
I sent a email to FaceBook... no answer about why, what to do, how to resble my account???
If anyone that reads this has a FaceBook access/account maybe you can ask them whats up???
Thanks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...