Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A note to some very special friends...

I was talking to my conselor (Mary - LCSW) about my experinces with: friends and relationships...

I told about how I didn't really get to experance High School right because of issues some I didn't do right and some I had no control over... When I ever went to school from 1st grade to basically 12th grade I was dropped off at school when it started and picked up right after school... so I really didn't get to do the normal after school programs... also didn't help I wasn't abled to go to a normal school until 8th grade... because mom was told I had to go to a school for the disabled (that didn't teach kids correctly)... When Mom realised I wasn't learning but I did have a functioning brain (wait what Koala had a brain that worked, YUP lol) she fought to get me into a normal school... I hard a harder time but did catch up in my education but my social activity was still limited for satey reason... So I had a hard time meeting and making friends... I did make some back then and still friends with one aka Patrick Foss (met in a galaxy far far far away n when we both had hair LOL) I had a fellow High School friend who I lost contact with named Jim but also though Jim I met a cool guy named Mike Henigan... than because of weight and the pattern I got use too I really didn't socialize much... I than had the stomach surgery n lost over 160lbs felt great but messed up I fell for a girl and than drinking became a an issue...

Well I decided to do move on I went to a cool place Job Corps... (June 05 - Dec 05) I learned alot of things, I learned to socialize with people, I learned better habits for myself n the home... and I met alot of great people aka friends that I'm very happy to still call friends JoAnna, Kristina, Jennifer, Goon I made a number of others that saw past an old fart attending Job Corps to the real me...

I mean it was an issue a 37 year old amoung 16-24 year olds I wish I found/went to Job Corps back after High School instead of trying college which I wasn't ready for n well thats another issue...
So to my Job Corps Friends now Just Friends I thank You so so much I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...