Monday, May 3, 2010

some good news came in from the Scooter Store...

They informed me Amerigroup has decided to just get another chair...
So good news I can start fresh with a new powered wheel chair...
they will be able to get me a new chair I won't need(shouldn't) any repairs on the new chair for a long while, but batteries will still need to be replaced every year!!!
now just need to wait on the Scooter Store to have there other department to call and go over stuff with me... like my weight, messurements, and requiriments... if we can get a lighter chair than my current one mom can get one of those wheelchair ramp/lifts that hooks on the back of a car (like on a hitch) and than be able to go to stuff like conventions n doctors that are not in Bradenton or near the bus route...
Now I have to Wait for  the Scooter Store etc... AI hate waiting but hey its still good new...

I needed some seeing my FaceBook account is still disabled and FaceBook has not replied to me yet!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...