Monday, May 31, 2010

Important Info. I was stupid Sat 5-29-10. Nite and I lost my phone...

So I have had to suspend my service until I get new sim card in the mail, luckily I have another phone to use it with. So I will unabled to make n recieve call by weeks-end... If you need to get a hold of me try my email and if need be I can give you the apartment's phone number from there...

serves me right for doing a stupid thing... I have decided to start taking a med the Doc gave to me awhile ago it makes you sick if you drink booze... I was only taking it when I go out but Sat I forgot to take and this happened, So I have decided I will take it everyday with my high blood pressure meds so I never forget to take it ever again... I do like drinking but hate waking up ashamed that I drank too much (I can't have just one drink) and I seem to always mess-up some how... this time losing my phone...

So email me if you need me: oh I have an email I'll post here I do not mind the public seeing contact me here IF you don't have my main email accounts yahoo address my public email is: giofusco@gmx.com

Thanks
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...