Saturday, May 22, 2010

title of this is Booze n Drugs well I should say Pot...


I was thinking again... shhhh I know why do I do that...

title of this is Booze n Drugs well I should say Pot...

Title needs some explaining... I never tried any drugs except pot...
I never plan or want Drugs... sh!! sometimes my Docs have to really insist I take my meds. I didn't take my High Blood Pressure meds the Doc told me I had to take because I never liked Drugs legal or not... I had to have my stroke to understand Doc prescribed meds are meant to help and are need!!! I have smoked pot before a number of times... with friends mainly at parties when it was around... just never went looking for it... so it was/is not an issue for me... also I do and am in favor of it to be legalized... I mean it is a natural growing herb... it doesnt need to be brewed or manufracured... but what ever that another issue maybe another time...

I have always been a big (fat) person likely now im the smallest I ever been since pre-teenage, and my father had heart issues n died from heart troubles so I was always concerned being big n family heart issues if I did anything worst than pot I might have a heart attect... also if at a party if drugs are bought out to share I left ASAP Y U ask... well if Cops come n there are drugs there... EVERYONE is going to jail until things are figured out... pot was/is a so-so issue n booze is legal...

ok, back to my thinkings...

As a teenager(18) I drank a bit, went to some parties and smoke a few joints, but never drove drunk or buzzed it was a strick personal rule of mine!!! I loved Jack Daniels n Beer... I handled my drinking back than pretty well... I got tanked a few times!!! built a few beer walls :-D I could even buy a six pack of beer put it in my refrig have a few and two weeks later still have the other beers still in the refrig... but DEc 2001 I had my stomach surgery (I good thing, I was over 350lbs) and in 2002 I start hanging out with a girl that wasn't good or meant to be with but I was stupid n she was very good looking n 15years younger the me (she was 20)... well too many issues to go into here I started drinking more n more... I didn't understand at the time because of my surgery the booze went to my system like 4-5 times faster than it did before... I felt I needed to get away from girl and try to change things before I became a full blown drunk so left to go Job Corps (for 6months). I did well there meat some great people n made friends... but after I left and came home I couldn't find work n fell into a deep depression... and started drinking again and super heavy... I became a Drunk!!! I do not remember the year 2006 and not from my stroke I drank so much in 2006 it was draanked away I was that gone... I was ready for death I didn't care anymore... Than something happed... I joke that God took a baseball bat to my head... I had the stroke in 2008 n luckly woke me up to wanting to stay alive n change things in my life... I have had a few falls off the wagon but hey never claimed to be perfect...

So what is this not about??? good question... I guess its to air things out let people now were I coming from n going(were ever it may lead)... I guess to also let people know were I stand/sit :-) on the issues of booze/drugs/pot :-)

Well thanks for reading!!!

HUGs
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...