Sunday, April 18, 2010

I was thinking again oops :-D about Actors/Actresses...

I was thinking... I know, why do I think???

I use to want to be an actor someday... (yeah right Koala like you could, shut up anything is possible if you really want it!) ...
But to get into the acting business is hard and challenging...
You have to compete for roles, jobs, etc... sometimes its not even how good you are but who you know... and most of the times is a income challening way of life... not all actors/actresses make the big money that they can retire when ever they want... Not all get roles and deals like Tom C. or Will S.... Don't get me wrong some make a good living and live okay... I think the acting cummunity is like us... You have the upper Upper ones: Tom C, Will S. like we have Bill G., Donald T. then the upper area like William S., Patrick S, and we have like big city mayors etc... then we go to the middle, down to lower still some good jobs but a living barely...
So... I might still want to try acting but in no way would I dream about it anymore...
To those of you wanting to be an Actor/Attress... Hey try (go for it... never stop trying for your dreams) but don't be blinded to reallity... acting is SUPER hard to break into and then to try to earn a living... It can happen but like and actor I heard once say "I don't consider myself an actor, I'm a carpenter... acting is my hobby...) Michael Ironside {I hope I remembered that correctly}

So to you that are Actors/Actresses god bless you and thanks for your works!!! Some may never get the awards that they should so I wish them ALL a Super Big Koala Bear Hug!!!
Oh by the Way... I like to act crazy (I think to keep from going insane) but I know actors/actresses are just people like everyone else... I grow-up... If I saw (lets say) Carrie Fisher I might try to say hi but seeing she gets mobbed all the time I would respect her space... There are actors/actresses that great around the fans but I say there is a limit so back off man give the ghostbuster some room... Than there are to actors/actresses that are stuck-up... (like: I'm the worlds best actor, you have to be in awe to be near me) to them I say get over yourself... your a dude that get paid to act... big deal...

Oh yeah thats brings me to you FANs... A star from a show (ex: Soaps, Sci-Fi;StarTrek,StarWars,etc...) are just actors/actresses... they are being paid to do a job... they are reading lines/scripts... THEY ARE NOT the character you see on TV/Screen... Some try to get into the character abit for the fans but THEY ARE NOT the character... R2-D2 is a prop (he use to have guy inside Kenny Baker in the 1st 3 movies IV,V,VI but now is totally remote conrolled), Jar-Jar Binks is a animation with a real person voice... So these people on TV/Screen ARE NOT REAL... If you think Captain Kirk is Real you need a rubber room...

Ok I think my brain has done too much thinking for today...
Again to you Actors and Actresses that entertain us/World THANK YOU for your time and talent!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...