Monday, April 5, 2010

My thoughts Good/Bad/ or WhatEver


I was just thinking about this stuff and figured I write it down...

No Girl-Friend/Wife
... No one to hold/Cuddle :-(
... No one to Hug/Kiss :-(
... No one to enjoy life with :-( :-(
... no one to bitch at me me for forgetting something.

I have no children :-)
... I don't have to worry about them getting hurt.
... I don't have to worry about them being bad or getting into trouble.
... No One to carry on my/family Name.
... No one to watch grow and do great things in this world.
... No I can help/enjoy learn and play and hopefully do better than me.

No Job.
... I'm bored
... No extra Money to enjoy doing things.
... I don't pay taxes on my Social Security
... Basically I'm retire

Being disabled all my life.
... met many other disable people worse off then me while I grew up.
... knowing other disable kids/people helped me deal with my past (broken bones) and my Stroke.
... learned life is full of hope, so don't worry about the bull, enjoy life as much as possible.
... life has been hard
... broken many Bones now have PAIN in many areas mainly my back.
... lost many abilities since my stroke (I miss control of my right hand - hand writing, joystick/mouse controlling; Standing; Walking)
... I'm still Alive :-) I think :-D

might add more later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...