Friday, August 15, 2014

Old vs New

the Differences Between old Giovano 'John' Fusco Jr. pre-stroke n the new Giovano 'Koala' Fusco Jr. post-stroke!!!
John :

Not too Religious 
Super Lazy
Wasn't too concerned if I was on time or not
Ate a super lot (pre-2002)
Thought about sex/women a lot
Got Super Mad very fast/easy
Like video games
Drank a lot of booze (2003-2008)
Me 1st on a lot of things
Told many minor/white/full lies
Heavy into computers 
Became a professional photographer wanted to work on magazines like Maxim
Wasn't to good at cleaning my self/apartment (pre-Jop Corps 2005)
Had TV on 24/7/365 n watched a number of very adult movies
Barely ever touched a book unless for school work
I was not into sharing info or myself
I only had a few friends
Bad with Money

Koala:

Very Religious, big time trying to share Jesus' teachings...
I even know more about the Bible then ever before...
Dislike all video/online games...
My timing is a lot better getting to appointments...
Doesn't believe in lies not even little white ones(have a hard time remembering truth so a lie would be super hard to remember so best to always tell the truth)...
Eats very little but love my M&M's
Tries to put others 1st...
Got much better at handling/dealing with Money...
Still like computers but not into them as before mainly due to limitations on my body n working inside of computers too hard now...
Try to be as clean as possible for me/my room...
Let many things blow by instead of losing temper...
Sex n thinking about it not even in my radar my thoughts are used more to think about other important stuff...
I try to be some what more active, as much as I can...
I watch TV but not on all the time, no adult rated stuff, watch a lot of documentary shows...
I still have trouble reading but read more now then ever before...
Still like photography but can't do it anywhere near what I use to do before stroke...
I care about others more than I ever did before, I cared before but not as deeply...
I still worry about drinking, but doing good now...
I now share a lot with people even share on FaceBook/Blogs...
I have many many more friends a super lot online around the world n many from local church which helps enrich my soul/life...


I think/feel that there are a few more differences but can't think of them now but think that these differences are a lot n good...

I haven't trash John I have learned a lot from old John n he is resting in peace n new Koala is loving life, myself, others n his insights of life n sharing them with others, Koala loves to be different, fanny, weird, a little crazy n not fitting in to any mold of life excerpt to love life, others, my faith n maker n You All!!!

Sincerely,
Giovano 'Koala' Fusco Jr...
Written 8:45pm(PST) 8/15/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...