Monday, August 4, 2014

This started as an UpDate on FaceBook but because of it's length n message cut it from update n made into this post instead...

The thing is interesting was my dreams I had this morning...
!st part of dream was I won a large amount of money n went to Vegas n had a party with many women n goal was to find 1 to marry while in Vegas but I was doing many activities that are very sinful but I was enjoying myself a lot... The Dream seemed to be like Dude Party On what else here to do but have fun... This is when I woke in much pain, I started to pray but fell a sleep in the middle of it not finishing it I woke a bit a couple more times n tried again to complete my prayers but no go on the last try weird thing happened I did the prayer in a dream where I saw nothing but was able to get down on my knees n pray n finish my prayer(which was cool  since I can not get on my knees now a days...) n as I prayed in my dreams I felt like my body was getting better but was unsure... The next dream I had was me in front of many teaching out of love for God n Jesus then talking about slavery; from old old old old times of the Jewish people, to the Christians, then to many that got put into slavery over debt, also yes the slavery of our fellow brothers/sisters of Africa but my lesson was more about today's slavery that so so so many people put themselves into with booze, drugs, sex, gambling n perversions...
Think this was tried to 1st dream because I was involved with many women at once to see who felt like she would be best as my wife n yes it also involved having intimate relations with all the women n also I was drinking up a storm of booze...
The 1st dream I was a slave to my wants n pleasures but when I felt the signs I prayed n then had the second dream or maybe say the 3rd dream because really my praying was the 2nd dream but after the 2nd n 3rd dream I started feeling better... Dreams are were I find a lot of my spiritual guidance, I seem to know the differences between a plain dream n a message/lesson type of dream... The plain out dreams that have no meaning disappear shortly after I wake if not even before I wake But, the dreams that have an important message/lesson n are very very detailed(even now I can still remember the women in my 1st dream, the darkness of the 2nd,  n the lesson I was sharing in the 3rd) such details n remembering them so clearly is very very rare with dream maybe remembering 1 dream maybe but 3 is very interesting... For those that I so love being my friends that may have other faiths or none I am not trying to convert your ways but share my insights n my love of my faith...I believe in a higher calling but also believe it is not a job of mine to convert, argue, debate or even force any version of faith on anyone but my job is only to love everyone no matter what they believe or don't n to share my faith n love as they are willing to let me but never to say that anyone has to follow my insights as the only truth... When faith is evolved the true faith can only be found with your own search n learning from others like me that share their faith without saying it is the way n the only way; there are many ways n we are here to guide each other as best as we can n I feel sadden by those that try to force their ways on to others n also saddened by those that don't want to try to have any faith but respect n pray those with no faith....

HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...