Sunday, August 3, 2014

a man n his wheelchair that have been though a lot...

Update:

Yesterday when I got to church my wheelchair had that flat tire feel again but only felt while on smooth surfaces like well flat tarred street or flat floors like at church but sidewalks n rugs I don't feel anything...
Me n Mark Silver lifted each side of wheelchair up n check each tire for tack, nail or glass but nothing could be found we spun the front wheels to see if we could tell if bearings were bad nothing, couldn't get the main wheels to spin freely like front wheels so couldn't tell if bearings in the axles had something wrong in them...
The wheelchair works ok just bumps alot on smooth surfaces other surfaces don't notice so, I have decided to try to ignore it for now since unless I had the funds to have a tech total examine it out the the funds to fix the issues the only option left is wait, pray n hope the wheelchair works till next year or mom's insurance finally come though for her on getting her a wheelchair n if they do I can have the wheelchair the Bayside Community Church gave us then replacing that chair's batteries will be the next step... But guess I have a feeling about my current wheelchair; like the favorite car you might have owned/own that it is part of U n it responds to your steering like at will an almost a love connection between U n car n for me a connection between me n wheelchair so really not looking forward to time I need to retire it..

a man n his wheelchair that have been though a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...