Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Me n movie 'Heaven is for Real'


Me n movie 'Heaven is for Real'

    I was talking to my mother about the movie n the girl's painting... I was talking about my near death insight n was disappointed by a look I got out of my mother n know she would deny it n she may have not realized she did it, a slight turning of the eyes away like she doesn't believe me... Ever since my stroke I have a developing photo in my mind of Jesus n the only piece of the photo that wasn't developing was his eyes... The eyes in the girls painting seem right on to me, also over all the looks seem about the same as I have been seeing... The other thing I told mom was I saw the skin was a couple/few tone/level darker more of a good tan n she did say something that seem correct, the vision people see of him might be based on things we know in life, some might see him much like the girl, some like me, over even others that may see him much much darker...

   I also talked to mom n said I understood the pastor's concern about talking about what his son saw, there are those that would not believe what his son saw n I have been around so many including myself before my stroke that don't believe n when someone like me talks about insights/visions/after-life...

I believe what I saw n the insights I receive, one of the primary things my insights want me to teach is like what the pastor said in the movie the key is 'Love' ... I know many in the would look at me including my mother n friends n maybe even some family that don't believe or might think it was just a dream(s) but the message I try to share is 'Love' for all even of other faiths n non-faiths... My insights are not meant to convert anyone just to teach n share Love n that 'Love' of ourselves, others is super important if we can 'Love' more without trying to convert them it would be easier to share 'Love' with everyone!!!

Ok mind is done...

nope, this movie really choked me up many time though the movie, I recommend others to watch it as well...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...