Sunday, November 17, 2013

Goodmorning Everyone...

Good Morning to All...
I am trying to get motivated n up n about to go to church this morning, body feels good just have a lack of energy n motivation to move but luckily 2nd service isn't till 10:30am n it is 8:30am now so gives me an hour n a half to get ready :-) think 30mins to talk my body n mind to wake up, 30mins to wash-up n 30mins to get dressed n organized then had out at 10:00am n get to church in about 15-20mins n church service is at 10:30am so should work out, glad I'm not having back pains any more that would have added another 30-45mins to the time frame :-)

It is such a wonderful thing that my pain pains are gone n my other pains are very low n/or gone too, but body is old n worn out n damaged n brain has damage so signals to body don't work the way they should so I still have many challenges getting this 1967 body moving, it no longer moans to move or take a corner but it's springs aren't as springy, doors n hood don't open n close as well as it was 1st made, horn still works as OEM n Motor is still strong body has some bondo n a number of dents n extra metal supports holding it together but this hot rod still has another 2,000,000 or 3,000,000 miles left on it :-)

Hope All My Friends are doing Well!!!

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...