Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Hey Hey...

Hey Hey...
Waking now, have a kink in my back from how I was sleep but think it will go away with some tylenols because it isn't too bad heck just sitting n it has improved :-)
I still have a number of pains but they are so low now a days they are treatable by over the counter meds n some are so low that they are easily ignorable, with a life time of pains have a level of pain that I find is ignorable n in facts lets me know I am a wake, alive n to to be careful in those areas, a little pain isn't bad as long as level is stubbing your toe...

Hope everyone else is happy as I am, I am alive, blood pressure doing well, have great FaceBook friends, Wonderful Church friends!!! n know the Big Guy has me watched over, know he loves me(but I often make him shake his head in wonder LOL), I am able to move on my own power, n have a old but working wheelchair what else do I need nothing else, well I am praying I find a woman that would like to join our lives together with maybe it time :-)

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...