Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Good Everyone...

Good Everyone...
nothing new here, still doing fine YAY
but no energy to do much of anything, was thinking early this when I get up out of bed would go out n catch some sun by the pool area but, looking out my windows it looks overcast right now n my lack of motivation I will watch some more documentaries either on TV or NetFlix :-)

Hope You are doing Well, You are all in my thoughts n prayers(U need not believe in prayers to have someone include U in theirs, it means they care about you as Do I) well my friends n family hope you are doing well/better!!!

I know pains n hardship are terrible things, I have had many in my life n now everyone's is different but I try to turn the bad to some thing good, it can be a big challenge to do so but when done if helps in dealing with the hardships in life...
examples: having broken bones as a kid got to meet other kids with other hardship but still enjoyed life so hey broken bone is not much, also meeting those kids n seeing their hardships helped me deal with my stroke damage later on... I have a number of other bad things happen to me I have found a better way of looking at them to make them more positive, don't get me wrong I hate I was born with brittle bones but it also has had it positive side I just had to look hard for it... the positive side might be seeable right away but hopefully it can be found n it may not be a benefit to you but you are a Benefit to others n Me!!!

HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...