Thursday, November 28, 2013

Morning Everyone n Happy Thanks Giving to You All

Morning Everyone n Happy Thanks Giving to You All...
I know it is an American Holiday but a good holiday(except it marks the stealing this land from a native people) We go a year and are still alive, I know many of us have pains, disabilities, troubles (like Money, romance or lack of either) n etc but remember to be thankful to be alive, having a place to sleep, we have friends (for me many of which are online/Fb), hopefully we have family (I am lucky to have reconnected with mine online/Fb) So even if we have issues we need to be thankful for what we do have there are people in this world with even less n many of issues but are thankful each day they are alive So We Have to No Matter where We Live!!!

I am doing Well this morning been up since 9am (yup 9am) :-) body is doing very well =, now was having a painful time sleeping my back kept feeling link it had a rock under it no matter where I moved to n no rock, or item to be causing it n no no lump in my back itself n after a while this morning got some rest n woke up fine n feel good so no clue what was up but I am thankful I a woke n with no pains(I say that loosely I have very minor pains here/there but when they bother me over the counter stuff handle it) I am happy to be alive n have such cool friends, Family, n my followers...

 :-)

Have a Great Day Everyone!!!

HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...