Friday, November 22, 2013

Well HUGs to you all :-)

Good Day Everyone...
I am well n hope/wish you all the same  HUGs...

figured I'd scroll the news feed for a bit before I did my daily update :-)
I took 1/2my morning dose of other pain med for the misc pains that are more minor n are in my joints n limbs(or the 2x day dose of which is 4 Tramadols pills 2 morning n 2 midday/early evening) with my blood pressure meds n 2 extra strength Tylenols about 6am this morning went back to bed n got up at 10:30am n am feeling very good, joints are doing very well, might be able to start thinking about reducing the Tramadols next :-) n I bet if I would give it some thought about reducing my Pepsi n Candy intake my BP might good done n reduce my need on BP meds I wonder :-) Well it might help but when I 1st lost the weight after the surgery n was walking n doing normal activities n my diet intake was very good I still had the BP meds n then I got caught up in having a GF, parting n getting hurt broken when I stopped taking my BP meds, started drinking a lot of booze, smoking 5 cigars a day n a few years later had life changing Stroke so, I have stopped drinking, smoking, going out with crazy women, :-) turned my life around morally(yes for good) loving life, I will keep my Pepsi n Candies but but may try to reduce the intake of them a little bit :-)

Hey can't be prefect I need some fun n my Pepsi, M&M's, n hershey's Cookies n' Creme r my vices now :-D

Well HUGs to you all :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...