Sunday, November 3, 2013

Feeling Very Good Today...

Good Morning Everyone...
I am doing well this morning a few minor aches which should be easy to manage with over the counter pain med, I think I will see pain clinic one last time this month n chat with doc n explain I no longer want any Rx pain meds YAY!!! I would cancel next appointment but there is a med he also prescribes to relax my muscles(n that med is called Flexitol my family can prescribe n has done so in the past) n since I don't see my Family Doc till Dec n I have an appointment scheduled with pain doc will see him explain that just need him to do one last prescript for me n that I don't see the need for any more visits after this month's appointment...
Yes I am doing that well, I still use Rx Pain Cream n thanks to a family member have enough of that n cool thing my Insurance has finally decided to cover future refills of it, took them some time to decide it So, that is good... The cream I use on some areas of my back once in a while but mainly use on left shoulder n left thumb n wrist areas...
I wish I could share the miracle I got with my friends/family the are suffering with pains, I have you in my prayers n praying you all the same feeling of reduction in pain... I said reduction  because still have some minor pains n aches but are easily manageable with over the counter meds...

So, Hope you are doing better/well, if you are having pains n would like m to include you in my prayers which I do twice a day now comment about your request or inbox me if you want it to be private(but by commenting my fellow Baysiders would also pray for you all) n those that don't have the belief in prayer I can still try to ask for sharing of the freeing of pain for you n is only my time wasted(not wasted to me it is my pleasure to pray for any of you in hopes to share what is happening with me with you) so if you don't believe in the Big Guy I do n I an try for you, we never know stranger things have happened like me being part of your lives...

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...