Monday, November 11, 2013

V Day!!!

Today is a Day to Show Respect to all the Men/Women that n will Fight n Defend Us n Our Land!!!

All my Uncles on my father's side n also my Dad (Giovano C Fusco Sr) serve in each branch of service during WWII n now some of my uncles from my mother's side served, I tried to but because of my brittle bones none of the branches of service would take me... I Respect all that served, serving n will serve you protect us n they may not be prefect they are our great loved protectors n they do their best n I am thankful to those that serve, are serving n will serve Thanks you Women n Men n also the Dogs that aid them too Cheers to the K-9's that served, serving n will serve!!!

Now if we can get leaders in the government that have brains that can bring are people home where they belong with their families!!!

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...