Friday, November 8, 2013

No more back pains...

I have just called my pain clinic n left message on their voice mail to cancel my next appointment n that I no longer need to be seen for pain n thanks for the assistance n told them they can call back to check if it was really me calling 


Now Some you know how much of a pain in the read end it was to get a pain clinic/dr on my insurance n the days I posted how I was feeling in super amount of pain which was a lot, had a lot of pain n was another pain just to be seen n I reduced amount of meds myself last month n this month decide I no longer need a pain clinic so I ended it today!!!


The only thing I will going to St. Pete next month is to see Doc who is treating my OI n Osteoprosis n see results of latest bone density scan...


YAY yeah the monthly trip was a real pain in itself 


HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...