Sunday, October 27, 2013

Good Morning,,,

Good Morning Everyone...
I am doing good, I am up n getting ready to head to church again today, 2nd service needs a couple extra beautiful faces today so that thought of Super Cute Koala LOL n I am happy to lend my smile, spirit, my craziness :-)

I hope You are doing well, if you are not feeling n need some uplifting chat or Prayers or some of my craziness comment here or inbox me, I will busy till about 12noon n again between 1-3pm (doing a checkout n prayer over some land we would like to build a building for Bayside West Bradenton Campus west campus on) but I will be checking in here n there...
Now I don't wish to make my non-religious feel weird, think of my feelings of late to be like since I had a long time of bad times that the Force/Karma(I believe I the Big Guy n Son n their Spirit) has giving a relief from alot of my pains... I never want any of my friends to feel I am pushing my love for the Big Guy, Son n Spirit on to anyone just what I believe like my belief JJ Abrams will ruin Star Wars too, like the US Congress n Prez are ruining the USA n we need all new Congress that will stop killing the country n thinks of the people above themselves n a Prez that really wants to help the USA, oops started to go off my main thought, remember friends can believe different things as long as neither try to push on to each other...

HUGs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...