Monday, October 21, 2013

Today I Feel...

Good Afternoon everyone...

my back is feeling strange n surprisingly good today n what I mean when I first woke up n before I opened my eyes my back areas of pains felt like a warm fire from a fireplace warm n glowing as I opened my eye n sat up the glowing fire n heat disappeared n I am sitting up right now n feel now pain any where I still like a a warmth in the area I had pain but not hot like a scare feels on your skin almost like the say pain is gone but this is where I took it from so you dont forget it n remember it can easly come back...
This weekend my friend/leader Jt Albritton n  Nelson Ferrer prayed over me n some mid back pain disappear as I felt my body seeming to grow like I was being stretched nor back area was being uncompressed n now today don't feel even tall :-( :-) but am feeling Very Good now some of you may think then my pain was in my mind n that my mind needed something else to wash the pain away WELL I say believe what you want! My back issues are real I have things to prove that I had these pains n had medical look at my body scares n x-ways before n say be you must have a bunch of pains... n Now something wonderful is happening with my body n I thank Jt, Nolan n this weekend for it oh n a special thanks to John Acevedo for his praying with me after we talked over some stuff Saturday!!!

Hey How You You Doing???
I wish/pray you are all doing well, I truly care for all my friends, I dont live my old saying keep friends near n enemies even closer... If someone is negative, hateful n etc I remove them I only want You the ones that want to be with me as friends n no matter your faith n even if you have no faith I respect you all n enjoy you all!!!

HUGs!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...