Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Good Day Everyone...

Good Day Everyone...
When I woke up I didn't want to wake, I was depressed about the wheelchair batteries n other odds n ends n I didn't want to make calls today, like I knew my pain doctor's office would forget to make the call for my ride next week which they didn't call on but luckily I was able to make the arrangements for my transport YAY me :-)
2nd call didn't want to make is to Batteries Plus because 1 the receipt I have doesn't show any period of a warranty n 2 it has been 6months this I got them n either thing  I figured Batteries Plus would say "sorry can't help you..." but hey they said the batteries have a 12month warranty so bring them in. YAY again for me today I will see if Russ Wallace or another member of my church would mind bringing the batteries to Batteries Plus for them to test for 2 day n then return to get the new batteries... My roommate Mark n I will put in the spare batteries that only hold a charge good enough to get around the house so I can still move about the apartment ok but no trips outside till they decide to give me the new ones n etc... but hey it is looking better now then when I first a woke YAY :-)
Body n back seem good today but my left thumb feels very sore even the slightest touch n movement is painful but it isn't broken unless it has a micro-fracture n no will no go to hospital for it, I have a split here I can put on 1 no way to get to local ER(Blake Hospital) with the wheelchair the way it is going n won't call EMT's for a thumb that is a waste of money, waste of EMT's times, n I couldn't stand the time in waiting to see Doc n him/her say ok put split on it n see your doctor in a week or 2, n how mom has been lately she really couldn't give a ride home from the ER so nope No ER from my thumb pain :-)

How are my great friends n family doing??? I hope you are doing well too!!!

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...