Thursday, October 3, 2013

Think me n roommate repaired the problem w/ the wheelchair...

Well think me n roommate(Mark) fixed the problem from last nite... When we opened up the battery n motor compartment I barely touched a connection between the the two batteries (the black wires/connectors) n the connection came apart so, we used some Gorilla Tape to secure the connectors together n noticed the red connectors seemed was fair easy to come apart where these connectors used to snap in place but seems the snapping part hold them together has worn down so I Gorilla Tped the red connectors together also... We sprayed a number of areas that I know needed it... After putting wheelchair back together we went outside Mark ran beside me while I raced up n down the street n sidewalk n went over a number of things that chair had issues with last nite, the wheelchair functioned great almost felt faster(might just felt that way since it suddenly slowed down last nite) the real test will be tomorrow when me n Mark go to Walmart to get stuff for my pantry/refrig; think that is a mile, mile n half round trip... 
So, right now I am feeling good about me n Mark's work on the wheelchair...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...