Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Hey new start today :-)

Hey everyone...


Yup I am up, been up for a while trying to change some patterns in my life:

1 - wake up in the morning instead afternoon/lateafternoons...

2 - started doing prayers before I head to dreamland n also when I awake...

3 - started reading the Bible (setting at least 30mins n will try it 2x a day) I started today reading 'Matthew'

4 - leaving TV off n will schedule times to have it on for some of my favorite shows n documentaries TV shows...

5 - with new wake pattern I am doing will be going to bed earlier :-)

6 - I am also scheduling in some time to do some reading of other books instead of wasting it on the zombie making box(TV) will be trying to do at least 2 1/2 hours sessions a day maybe more or even longer will see how my brain handles it :-)

7 - been noticing some weakness in my limbs n my movements n that I don't think/blame on stroke damage think(pretty sure) is from lack of activity so am going to do a few leg lifts n arm lifts with all my limbs not a lot at 1st just need do get body moving move maybe help with my spare tire too :-)


So, I feel good today, a little sore in mid back n left side of ribs think I slept in a way that caused it to be sore but put some pain cream medication on my ribs n on my back, it is starting to feel a bit better YAY!!!


How are you all doing???

I hope you are doing okay today!!!


HUGs... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...