Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Good day everyone...

Well day 2 of new routine n doing good got up at about 9:30am did my prayer n bible reading n TV has  been off since I a woke :-) 

Body was sore at 1st but is doing much better now YAY!!!

I updated a few apps on my iPad n searched for a new QR reader because many I had troubles using because of the shaking of my hand/arm while scanning n a few other issues but found 1 that works for me 'pdf419 Barcodes'...

I have my counselor appointment today n tonite is 1st Wednesday at church YAY been a busy week for me(for me some might think it was a lite load of activities but for me it was a lot), wondering if after counselor's appt if I should go somewhere for dinner then n relax then head to church, I am leaning towards a dinner out after all my B-Day is near by yeah dinner out tonite just wish I had someone willing to join me (Jessica Alba would be super to have dinner with but) any of my local friends would be very cool to eat n chat with...

Hope you are all doing ok today, HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...