Thursday, October 3, 2013

A very cool day but at end something happened that is very concerning...

Hello Everyone...

I had a great day, counselor's appointment went well, I discussed some issue concerning my roommates things I could discuss here but think it would make the issues blow up from an ant hill to a mountain... Told her(my counselor - Mary Stahr) about my recent changes in habits n the things I am improving(praying more n reading more n watch a lot less TV) n she really seemed to enjoy my things I am doing... I told her about the guy I saw last nite n what I did n how my 1st thoughts of the guy with a bit of fear/concern n then my 2nd opinion when I saw him in the light... We discussed it n my 1st reaction was understandable because it was nite n it would be easy for someone to attack me to stale my iPad, even my wheelchair n she was cool with my 2nd reaction, n then I discussed how at 1st I was super proud of myself n then thought about that was not cool, but then my 3rd reaction about me thinking I could have done more...

Then talk her about other odds n end going on, it is so good/cool to have a counselor to listen to my troubles n discuss them n work on what to do with stuff...

Then I had my good early dinner at AppleBee's n resisted the prompts to have some alcohol I was asked a few times(BTW I am no longer taking a med that I was told would make me super sick if I drank any booze but a couple months ago read info on all my meds n saw that what I was taking only makes you sick if drink too much so a couple drink nothing would happen n with once I have 1 or 2 I don't care about things except getting more booze, both my doctor n counselor know I am no longer taking the med n are ok with it seeing I have been doing good at resisting the desire to want to drink);  back to AppleBee's I did have a beer a root beer :-) oh n because the manager didn't visit me (if the manager doesn't visit you before you get the bill you get $10, they try to do that to see how you liked the meal n how you liked the service) before the bill was given to me I got a $10 off my next visit YAY might go Saturday before church n have a desert (because will have pizza after church so don't want to fill up n also I am down to $12 in my budget have more in my account but have checks I haven't sent yet but have the funds to cover those checks so $12 is what is left that I can use) there was a desert I saw n was very tempted to have but was way to full, it was a chocolate moose n Oreo cookie sunday type thing for under $3, boy now I want it :-( :-) So Saturday I can get that n another root beer n that will cover that but don't think it would be good towards a tip so even if there is extra left on gift card would need to use my funds for a tip which should be ok...

Saw a couple sisters from my former church n had a cool chat with them, they want to visit me some time which is ok with me, they might try to re-recruit me but that isn't in the cards :-) Bayside is way to cool n the spirit is so great too n Bayside members have been so great making me feel as part of a super big family n have had n having inspirations in things So, if they try to re-recruit me I will politely explain that Bayside is where I feel wanted n as part of a family; in the Mormon church felt as the black sheep n I never liked their formal dressing n the music always put me to sleep @ Bayside the music is so good n moving I wouldn't be able to sleep unless I stay up for a few days n went to church :-) At Bayside the dress code(there is one) is casual/relaxed at the Mormon church it is all stiff dress shirt n tie n etc n really Not Me as must of you would know by how I dress :-D but I respect anyone devoting their life/time to the Lord, when I see a priest, nun n missionaries I go towards them say hi n chit chat... So I welcome chatting with the missionaries if they want to visit me...

When I got to Bayside there was a feeling I felt of so much positive energy n spirit n seemed like everyone including me was super happy(which I was) n the serve was very good n seeing n chatting with friends was so cool n uplifting...

A friend was concerned about things he saw n thought I posted, I don't post (his words) 'half naked' women but if one of the pages I like posts photos of models in swimwear n etc I may click the 'like' button as a former model photographer I still like seeing good pictures... I am constantly submitting reports to FaceBook of posts that violate FaceBook posting policies... I don't know how to stop other's feed from seeing my likes but to put a light on this issue: People on here (should) know I hate sports n online gaming should I get all upset that someone posts info, pics n etc of their favorite teams or player, should I get upset because someone wants Mickey Mouse to run a prez, NO shouldn't get upset at a persons likes, beliefs n etc... I thank my friend for letting me know some are concerned about my 'like's n posts but everyone needs to be cool/relax you won't see naked women on any of my posts n likes... I report offensive posts that violate FaceBook's rules but FaceBook doesn't have an poison to share the reporting I (or any1) does but they share yours/my likes but I am not ashamed of my likes... I love women in many shapes n many different shades of skin color, women are a great gift of God n Nature :-)
I also was thinking, anyone that sees a woman in swimwear n etc n they think 'Oh No, Oh My a Half Naked Woman that's so bad' ??? If they think that then I guess they don't go to beaches n pools, right 'Oh No, Oh My Half Naked Women Walking Everywhere' if a person says "Half Naked" I think they are the ones with a train of thought issue, if you see a picture of a woman n think 'Half Naked' they are the ones looking at the picture in a wrong way because I know many that think it is a bad thing still go to beaches/pools with no issues... Think that if someone has no problem going to beach/pool then they shouldn't be offended by similar pictures... Now I am not faulting anyone but think people have to examine how they are looking at picture n the women they see at beaches/pools... n just thinking if the pictures, beaches n pools are showing things they think are wrong, what about their daughters, sisters, n cousins shouldn't they be cover head to toe so they aren't showing concernable image of themselves... 
Also as a former retired model photographer I have a great respect for good photos of models n a respect for the models n the female form n so I will continue to 'like' FaceBook pages n their pictures that I think are really cool... But same note will continue to report Fb pages n Photos that violate FaceBook policies...

Sorry this (originally meant as a post but now a note) is so long but covering a lot in it n have a feeling might lose a few FaceBook friends over it but I need to explain how I felt today n how I felt about my posts n likes n people can't change me or others...

Should I tell others that their posts about the Klingon baseball team beating the Romulans baseball teams butt is against my liking n please stop sharing/liking it; stop sharing/liking supporting Mickey Mouse's nation free busing system proving free bus rides coast to coast because it is against my views; or say stop sharing your views about the Force/Karma n etc because that's not right you have to do as me n follow George Burns as the creator... These aren't real but trying to give example without getting into a real debate over who is the best James T. Kirk the original one(1966-2008) or the new guy(2009+)...

Remember we need to be true ourselves n not try to be something we are not...
Expressing one concerns is ok/cool as long as you take the time n understand my views...

Now on to something that happened on my home after church, about 10' before entering the apartment complex my wheelchair suddenly stopped n started cycling it's LED's n wouldn't move as I went down a curb cut n when I turned the chair off n on again it started acting like it was having low energy going slow n barely able to go up other curb cuts that I had to go on... The wheelchair worried me with it acting n feeling like it is having power issues I called the apartment asked my roommate to come down by the complex's office building incase it stopped totally n might need a push home, I did need a major push into the apartment n once in side chair seems ok... Today Thursday after Mark's stuff he needs to go out to do when he comes home me n him are going to open the chair up... I think a wire/connection might be lose n not giving the wheelchair the power it needs... I think this because 1) in the last three days have done a lot of travel in the wheelchair n over some areas it wasn't meant to wheelchair though, 2) think the bumps might have loosened battery cables, 3) the battery LED power level gauge still showed I has a good charge, showing it has a good charge makes me think the gauge has a connection that it knows it's power level correctly but if the connection is not right/correct/good might be why I am having power issues n know batteries are good since a member from church just got the batteries brand new a few months ago...
My mother thinks it something worst(negative nelly) but I am hoping it it is just lose connections(thinking positively) if a connection issues should be an easy fix but if it is like mom thinks I am out of luck...
I would really dislike asking for help again or asking to borrow more money again...
I will continue to think positive about this n keep praying n hoping n wishing that I win the PowerBALL so Have the income to get new wheelchair n repairs when ever I need that...

So sorry again this so long, I hope you understand me more n better... 
I hope the person that shared his concerns with doesn't get upset over this post n I think there are others that share his concern so the part of this note that covers concerns about my likes n posts isn't targeted at anyone but for all to understand where my frame of mind is...

Ok Nite Everyone...

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...