Saturday, October 5, 2013

YAY YAY it's my birthday...

 Hello everyone...
Think today is going to ok, body is having very low pains, right arm is cold again but a lot should say instead of cold it has a slight chill to it...
So today I have to update my ages:
legal age - 46 (was 45)
n let say body's age - 76 (it usually feels like 85)
my mental age, well for today - 13 (usually say 15)
n my 2nd birthday/rebirthday/stroke-survival-day (which isn't due to 4/2014) is still: 35 (aging backwards from day I survived figure gives me excuse to acted younger n figure the older/younger I get the more I will not make sense n will need many naps n will be easily distracted n etc...) :-D

Now since today I am praying n hoping for a miracle which is 'I pray n hope my PowerBALL number comes in, so I can say good bye to Social Security n Medicaid (after they take a cut of my winning not sure they will but might as well plan on it n same thing with Medicaid) then I can afford a new really cool electric wheelchair, also get my month fixed all the broken teeth removed was thinking I would be able to afford replacing all the broken teeth but don't think my jaw could handle the surgery because things are so brittle in my mouth so safe bet just get dentures, get me mother a good electric wheelchair too, n have a house built the Koala Compound :-) give 10%+ to Bayside Community Church n a bit more to help build the west campus own building, then setup a foundation to give aid to people having wheelchair issues(like needing repair work n/or a new chair) n also give some fun money to people that have been of help to me though the years n also to friends n family that might need a little help... Also have a special convention with stars n music n only my friends can go to(n would cost them any money to go) this would be: KoalaCon :-) 
Up I have put some thought into this n figure I might even need an accountant n lawyer for some of my plans...

Well hope your day good as well!!!

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...