Tuesday, October 1, 2013

on my way home...

on way home I saw a guy that looked homeless n very acting in a way made me want to get away from him ASAP which I did n then I stopped at TacoBell for something for a late dinner when I got home, as I waited for my food the guy entered TacoBell...
The guy asked the clerk for a cup so he could have some water, n as I looked at him the person I was 1st concerned n guarded about change from a better view of him in the light, then I saw a guy way down on his luck n even saw sadness in his heart/eyes... I went to where he sat n asked him 'Hi, hey please don't be upset at me but have you had anything to eat today???' he said he had not... I said 'Here dude it isn't much but is all I have on me' I emptied my wallet of my cash which was about $2 +/-cents, figured it was enough to get a value taco or something else on the value menu...

I started to feel good about what I did n was started feeling to much pride in what I did, I was now 3/4 way home from TacoBell n I started thinking hey pull that pride back Koala, too much pride isn't good n then I am like yeah n I could n should have just given him what I order n then just reorder for me so that humbled me in realizing I could/should of done more...

Now some may think he will us what little I gave him but I could see his hunger n truly believe e will get a little something to eat...

BTW, the small group study went well was a bit of challenge to get there because 26th st doesn't have complete sidewalks to where the small group is being held but I found n made a route I can mange without being on a major street with cars/trucks/etc... n met a number cool people...

Now I will finish my late dinner do my 2nd part of what I did this morning n then head to bed, I see my counselor tomorrow n have a number of things to talk over like my new daily routine...

Hope you are all doing good n TTYL I am hoping to be up about 8 - 9am...

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...