Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hey Hey Hello to You All...

Hey Hey Hello to You All...

I am doing well when I a woke back as a bit upset but once I sat up straight n took a muscle relaxer n a couple extra strength Tylenols my back calmed right down so going on 3rd day without taking my Rx pain med if this trend continues I may be able to stop my once a month trip to St. Pete n it's painful rides to n back St. Pete... YAY!!!
I think it looks good for that since traveled Monday nite short distance to a friends home for study n then again last nite (think about) 3miles round trip n not all of that was on a sidewalk part of that was a bump uneven path way with tree roots n rocks so to say very bumpy n jarring N I am still feeling GooD!!! YAY!!!

I truly hope/pray/wish the same from my friends/family that also suffer from pain, I truly want the same for you all going from the pain I had to how I feel now I am not completely healed of pain but the major pain that I need Rx med for is controlled n my other odd n ends pain are now being controlled by over the counter stuff!!!

HUGs!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...