Sunday, October 6, 2013

Hello, had great day yesterday...

Hello Everyone...

Yesterday was a great day n last nite didn't want to go to sleep because I didn't want it over... At dinner had great friends from church join me so the was a blessing, had a wonderful time at church last nite... Wheelchair concerned me because it charge didn't hold got to Publix n wheelchair felt really weak so asked Publix if I could charge up n they were fine with that so, I plugged in n charged up for about 20-30 mins n made it home with a good amount left YAY...
I will have to take it easy on them till I can figure a way to replace them again, it is a pain that this wheelchair eats up batteries every 6+months one it is $300 at a time n insurance already told me they won't help n really don't want my church to keep helping because I feel embarrassed but blessed each time they have helped... Might have a plan to replace them but can't try it till next month... 
Yesterday was so great all the wishes from my online friends n family was a super gift, social media(like facebook) has helped me make friends n connect with old friends n family that I can't visit now so social media is a true gift to me...
Thank You that wrote on my wall for my birthday n was great to have so many friends/family writing birthday good will/wishes YAY Thanks!!!

Today I am going to sit back relax n also not use my wheelchair so it has more time to charge up(yes U electronic nerds it can only charge to a level n more time doesn't add to it just going to let it be for today) since it is my only decent means to get around I need to respect it n not abuse it...

My body is doing some what ok today, a little sore but nothing I can't handle or manage so I am good :-)

I hope you all are well today, HUGs...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trust Issues

Hello Everyone, To those that don’t know me my name is Giovano aka Rev. Koala Yes I am an ordained minister but am an independent minister (...